Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monster Dash - 10 Mile

Andy & I haven't run a race together since before we were engaged...so this was a fun change. Thanks to Grandma Jo for having with the kids so we could run. The Monster Dash is a really fun race because probably 75% of the people are in costumes of some sort. I wore a tutu skirt...my friend Anne had a matching one to wear but got sick the morning of the race. We met some of my work friends at the race...they were like Andy..in the 25% (no costume).
Brad, Todd, Andy & Me

In our house of everything sports (thanks Zach!)...it's all about who won...so winner is...ANDY! Shocked, huh...yeah right! He rocked it at 1:09 and I was at 1:19 a minute shy of my best. But a very fun day. Then we met up with Grandma Jo and the kids who were at the Edina Pumpkin Fest...trick-or-treating through Edina (Grandma Jo is a trooper!!).Can you handle these faces?! Smile Spiderman and Cinderella!!

No comments: