Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Freeland Cabin

I love summer and all that it entails!! We have had a wonderful July filled with lots of time at the pool, beach, lake and overall good fun in the sun. Andy had some stuff going on so I took the kids to the lake for a quick and super fun trip...up Friday at noon and back home late Saturday night. This is the plaque at the cabin and I LOVE it! It makes me smile and I hope everyone embraces life this way...to the fullest. And with that motto in mind, I decided to try skiiing. I haven't skiied in Minnesota...so for at least 12 years. Got up and had a great time...but my heart still belongs to tubing:)





Again, keeping with the motto...I do feel that I try to live my life to the fullest and look to every situation to one that can be fun and how can keep myself a child at heart. After watching the kids play in the sand, I decided to see if I could do a true handstand. So fun! Ever curious what happens when you pour a bucket of sand in your own face/mouth...well here is the sand beard! Kathy's boyfriend (also Kevin) and his kids were there too with Kathy & Bailey. The kids had a great time together!!
Molly & Wyatt at Zorbaz


Lizzy (10), Wyatt (12), Maddie (11), Zach (4), Molly (2.5) & Bailey (8)

Molly jumped right off the back of the boat to Mamaw! So brave!!

No comments: