Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trip to Kansas

We went home for my Uncle Babe's burial service. It was a super fast trip but in the less than 2 days we were home, we were able to see a lot of family and a few friends in the short time...just wish we were home for a different reason.
Here are some of the many faces we saw:
Together with Julee & the Goeser girls, Zach & Molly held down "the kid table". Every Hawk event has a Kids table!

My Dad (my first best friend...and still is) With my Uncle Mel (my Dad's oldest brother)

My sweet Grandma, to Zach & Molly...GREAT Grandma. My Grandma has 11 Grandkids and 13 Great Grandkids. Zach & Molly are the youngest (as of now, at least).



Aunt Megan


Grammy


Cousins...Ashley, Molly, Zach & Hannah
and the Williams boys...Alec, Corbin & Owen

No comments: