Sunday, September 11, 2011

Neighbors and Best Friends Forever!!

Samantha and Molly have been as close as sisters and the best of friends since Samantha heard Molly was a baby girl in my tummy. It has been so fun for Pam & I to watch the dynamic change as they have grown and now are real playmates. Last year was a really hard year with losing Grant and then the rest of the family moving from the house two doors down. But they decided in the spring that this neighborhood is home so they are building a new house that is 5 houses down from us the other direction. We love getting to see them daily and watch the "worker men" build their house. The girls wanted to pose in the soon to be family room. Samantha & Blake are now in 1st grade and she wanted to decorate it with her two best friends...Molly and me. I feel so blessed to have this family in my life as my friends...my family.


Molly always wants to do a "silly face" picture:)

No comments: