Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pool Girl


Andy was traveling last week, so I took the kids to the pool by myself on Wednesday. Molly was watching the bigger kids go down the slide then got a look in her eye and headed for the steps. I really didn't think she would do it but I followed behind to see what happened. Sure enough, Molly (my baby) climbed to the top of the stair and right into a big slide and went head first. I had to have another Mom catch her. Face full of water, she got up smiling...then another look in her eye and she went back up. This time, she looked at the one she had just done and went for the other side and did it again!! She conquered the two slides, smiled and was on to the next thing. I love her spirit...I can do it! So on Saturday, we had to show Daddy and this time get a picture. (Thanks Paula & Bella for catching her!)

No comments: