Friday, March 26, 2010

Mommy goes to San Francisco

Today, Helen, Eileen & I spent the day shopping...not without a ice cream break (Pinkberry).
This weekend was supposed to be Ellen's shower weekend for her baby girl twins due in June. But the girls came early! They were born on 3/18 at 26 weeks 4 days (around 2 lbs each). They are stable in the NICU where they will spend the next few months growing. Though we postponed the shower, I still came out here to support Ellen & Svai and meet the girls. Ella with Ellen's hand




Laila with Svai


Koren & Ellen


Koren and her Ly Sisters. Eileen, Koren (Heileen), Ellen & Helen


Marci & Sherilyn were able to stop by and have a late lunch with me on their way to see Grandma Betty and the rest of Marci's family. My Goddaughter and our first baby in my friend group is already 6 1/2! She is growing up so fast and is always such fun!!


Koren, Sherilyn & Marci


No comments: